Reward for freeway shooting in California up to $400,000; DA says ‘we’re not messing around’


Reward for freeway shooting in California up to $400,000; DA says ‘we’re not messing around’



Authorities in Orange County, Calif., announced Sunday that the total reward for the deadly freewway shooting earlier this month has reached $400,000 for anyone who can provide information that helps lead to an arrest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUTO in shock as churches in Rift Valley ban him from the pulpit and reject his Harambees – Keep the blood money to yourself

RUTO is the next president like it or not – See the number of MPs that he controls in Parliament that has made UHURU look like a joker?

Field Officer Job in Kenya